What's new

NEW CONTEST

I guess it has been a month since I posted here last.

Is the contest over yet?
 
Keep dreaming, my friends, until my computer stops working I am still here.
 
I just Had to Check to see if there Was A Winer yet Snicker :icon_thumright:
 
I was right....ate too much.No room for pie now.
 
Geez, now I know how the turkey feels when its stuffed.....
 
I have never chimed in yet:
CHIME---BOOoong

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
bonk.....oops, bell clapper fell off. I'm done.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
I am never eating turkey again
 
Nope, going to do a prime rib
 
Nope, going to do a prime rib
That's very good too, if maybe not traditional, but who says you need to be traditional, not I. Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
I know of many families that have prime rib roast for Christmas, thought I would give it a try
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom