What's new

NEW CONTEST

I had a dayshift training class today which is a nice way to start my four days off. What is ever nicer is that I’m once again last.
 
My neighbor has an infrared camera about 200 feet out. We sit around the fire ring and watch the critters on his patio monitor.
 

Attachments

  • 20180905_223836.webp
    20180905_223836.webp
    182.9 KB · Views: 48
Ever seen a bigfoot?

I have! I feed them at the back door! They smell though.

Always chasing them and the greys out of my front yard. Running around with their special little probes and big eyes...Terrible critters!!
 
Last edited:
But it's fun to catch the female aliens and probe them. Of course they lie and say they aren't aliens but I can tell. LLaasstt.
 
Started to install some planks,, but I need longer lag screws. Soooo, into town for a little shopping and lunch.
Last
 
Yep....your in second to last....lmao
Last
 
Valley in da house
Just not
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom