What's new

NEW CONTEST

I dont know where he is from....but I'm from Lastville....home of the Fighting Lasters....where I am king of
Last
 
I need a 30 day notice....Eviction failed....back in
Last
 
I don’t play by the rules. Your stuff is on the lawn and the locks have been changed. Now I’m eating your food out of the fridge and smiling in

Last
 
I don’t play by the rules. Your stuff is on the lawn and the locks have been changed. Now I’m eating your food out of the fridge and smiling in

Last
Sounds like Tippy paid you a visit and transported Sam into your Body....sorry Valley....it was nice knowing you
Last
 
It's not the amount of posts that's gonna win this never ending contest. It's when you post. The timing will be the determining factor here. Last.
 
You are correct. And it’s my time to win with this last post.
 
Hurry up with the bridge so I can have my wall.
Nurse dophin can help. So Sam is in Valleyhunter? Time for an exorcism.
I'll be last now. You all can move out.
 
Well, I had an interesting day. Rode over to Smethport, (the County Seat), and picked up some tools and materials. Then I went up to Lafayette, Pennsylvania, to visit a friend and attend a trappers rendezvous. On the way home, I picked up 2 chains, I had the hardware store sharpen. Then I attended a farewell party for my neighbor's son who is returning to his home in North Carolina tomorrow. Tomorrow we are looking at rain.
Last
 
Well, I had an interesting day. Rode over to Smethport, (the County Seat), and picked up some tools and materials. Then I went up to Lafayette, Pennsylvania, to visit a friend and attend a trappers rendezvous. On the way home, I picked up 2 chains, I had the hardware store sharpen. Then I attended a farewell party for my neighbor's son who is returning to his home in North Carolina tonight. Tomorrow we are looking at rain.
Last
 
Well, I had an interesting day. Rode over to Smethport, (the County Seat), and picked up some tools and materials. Then I went up to Lafayette, Pennsylvania, to visit a friend and attend a trappers rendezvous. On the way home, I picked up 2 chains, I had the hardware store sharpen. Then I attended a farewell party for my neighbor's son who is returning to his home in North Carolina tonight. Tomorrow we are looking at rain.
Last
I'm seeing double
Last
 
Down here we sharpen our chains ourselves. I too am seeing double. Such posts don't count. So I am last.
 
You all need to take a break. A permanent break. I’m last, once and for all.
 
Morning. I haven’t fallen asleep over here on the west coast. From what I can see, I am still last.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom