What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well, I spent the day on an excavator. A few more hours and I'm done. Hope this helps divert water from the springs that are above my back lawn,, on the hill.
 

Attachments

  • 20180916_224320.webp
    20180916_224320.webp
    798.9 KB · Views: 51
Who dat in Last?
Dat Dolphin in
Last
 
Well, I spent the day on an excavator. A few more hours and I'm done. Hope this helps divert water from the springs that are above my back lawn,, on the hill.

I need that machine when I metal detect. Would save a lot of time.
 
I need that machine when I metal detect. Would save a lot of time.
My back lawn was once used by a previous owner as a putting green. I have found silver on this lawn. You better believe I will be checking the dirt that came out of the trench.
 
My back lawn was once used by a previous owner as a putting green. I have found silver on this lawn. You better believe I will be checking the dirt that came out of the trench.
Good idea
Last
 
My back lawn was once used by a previous owner as a putting green. I have found silver on this lawn. You better believe I will be checking the dirt that came out of the trench.

I would also love to have a machine like that to open a couple springs. I dug one open and a ditch by hand...That gets old!!!:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom