What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nitric is going thru a rough patch. But I am last all day and night. Can anyone confirm Sam ban? Or is he working as a garden gnome.
 
I have found an ally.
Famous_scoliosis_back_brace.webp

We will be last!
 
eggplant parm and a comfy chair is in my near future
 
Long day,, very happy I was able to finish the trench before it started raining this afternoon. The excavator has been picked up. It is still raining and will continue to rain into the morning. I'll check the rear yard tomorrow to see if and where the trench needs help.
Last
 
Long day,, very happy I was able to finish the trench before it started raining this afternoon. The excavator has been picked up. It is still raining and will continue to rain into the morning. I'll check the rear yard tomorrow to see if and where the trench needs help.
Last

Are you sure don't live in Cambodia with all that rain?
LasT. Last last
 
I need a md buddy. Preferably female and not right in the head nor a morning person.
Meanwhile I am last as usual.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom