What's new

NEW CONTEST

I need a md buddy. Preferably female and not right in the head nor a morning person.
Meanwhile I am last as usual.

Sounds like you're looking to do some fooling around in between your plug digging.
 
Sounds like you're looking to do some fooling around in between your plug digging.
Wait....does he metal detect....photos or its lies! We may have another non metal detecting contestant here to just try and make off with our contest. Maybe a Sam wannabe
Last
 
Wait....does he metal detect....photos or its lies! We may have another non metal detecting contestant here to just try and make off with our contest. Maybe a Sam wannabe
Last

Good observation Dolphin. You thinking what I'm thinking. Hillbilly may be an infiltrator. I think I'm smelling cat piss over here.
I'm working on some foil hats today.
 
Good observation Dolphin. You thinking what I'm thinking. Hillbilly may be an infiltrator. I think I'm smelling cat piss over here.
I'm working on some foil hats today.
Not soon enough I'm afraid! He may have infiltrated other areas of TNET as well. Funny how when Sam gets booted strange cats suddenly show up with no detectors!
Last
 
Well, I'll call the Wizard and see if any flying, shape shifting monkeys have been spotted. Ain't nothing worse than the smell of cat piss in the air while getting bombed by monkey crap from high altitudes.
Maybe the Wizard can ship me some Surface to Air Monkey Missiles. (Also known as S.A.M.M.'s)
 
First...I am last. Second it is too hot to metal detect never mind 'exercise' between holes. But that won"t stop me. I want a girl because she will carry some of the stuff and if I bring beer she will be too inebriated to care how long we are out there getting chiggers. And girls are more cooperative and helpful. If drunk. So she will gladly dig a few hundred holes. Furthermore she will wear shorts in this heat and look great on her knees digging those holes. At the end of the day you give her a indian head penny and she will be much appreciative of the loot and adventure. Once we are back un AC well who knows. Pics of my AT pro shortly as I am headed to Wooly crik again. As for cat piss that is my bro's herd.
But I can see how you all might get superstitious.
I was the one who said we needed a test to see who was legit. And I forgot something else cause I am having Guiness for breakfast.
 
Well, I'll call the Wizard and see if any flying, shape shifting monkeys have been spotted. Ain't nothing worse than the smell of cat piss in the air while getting bombed by monkey crap from high altitudes.
Maybe the Wizard can ship me some Surface to Air Monkey Missiles. (Also known as S.A.M.M.'s)
I want one of those as well! I would love to let one lose on the next flying monkey crap throwers I come across.
Last
 
I have to rent the excavator again. The trench I dug is taking care of the runoff from 2 springs on the hill behind my property. What I didn't know about is a 3rd spring that is streaming down the border of my property and my neighbor's . I'm going to rent a machine for two days and move some dirt around.
Last.
 
I have to rent the excavator again. The trench I dug is taking care of the runoff from 2 springs on the hill behind my property. What I didn't know about is a 3rd spring that is streaming down the border of my property and my neighbor's . I'm going to rent a machine for two days and move some dirt around.
Last.
Dont you love surprises. Sorry to hear but at least you will get to play around with that nice piece of machinery for awhile.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom