What's new

NEW CONTEST

off to work now and back to cabin in the morning
 
I'm usually last. but ???
 
Been last since the day I was born
Last
 
Took a direct hit! Driver got out before blast. When the alien came out to inspect damafe it got a gift from Remington.
ukraine2_kvlg.webp
ff.webp
 
If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard that, I need to be last...
For the kids
 
Highnam talking to himself not good for sure. Nitric possible abducted. Tippy and Sam's baby? Buzzard chow whatever the case. Yhis is getting a little crazy.
Last
 
Thanks! I get four day weekend every other week. They don’t come soon enough though.

Last
Going back is hard....I use to work 4 on 3 off. It was Salary and I worked over 40 with the 4 on but I could comp time over 40 for time off...it paid well but those 3 days off was the crapola
Last
 
I am working on tinfoil hat for my dog.
La st
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom