Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cut 2 more trees and cleared some brush in the area where I have to extend my trench by 20 feet. The excavator will be delivered tomorrow evening.
Sunday's weather is supposed to be good. Man, I don't know why I retired. I never worked this hard when I was working. lol
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suppose to get into the 50-60's this weekend....fall has arrived
Ladt

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve decided that I want to install crown molding. I keep hearing that it’s not easy to do but I have a difficult time hiring someone to do something that I should be able to do myself.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve decided that I want to install crown molding. I keep hearing that it’s not easy to do but I have a difficult time hiring someone to do something that I should be able to do myself.

Last
YouTube videos....watch some people do it and see. There are some extremely detailed videos on do it yourself things there. Check some out....what would it hurt.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YouTube videos....watch some people do it and see. There are some extremely detailed videos on do it yourself things there. Check some out....what would it hurt.
Last

I’ve been watching them all day. It’s given me a (probably false) idea that I can cut them correctly and put them up.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The carpenter rule of thumb is " Measure twice,, Cut once"" I wish I knew what that meant because I always seem to cut 4 or 5 times,, lol

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will need to buy an air nail gun and a few other minor supplies, but I already have a miter saw and the other tools needed. So if I can do it correctly, I’ll save a good bit of money to do it myself. Plus the sense of accomplishment once it’s done.

Last

Last edited:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will need to buy an air nail gun and a few other minor supplies, but I already have a miter saw and the other tools needed. So if I can do it correctly, I’ll save a good bit of money to do it myself. Plus the sense of accomplishment once it’s done.

Last

Pictures,, take lots of pictures.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last
Good luck
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread