What's new

NEW CONTEST

Cut 2 more trees and cleared some brush in the area where I have to extend my trench by 20 feet. The excavator will be delivered tomorrow evening.
Sunday's weather is supposed to be good. Man, I don't know why I retired. I never worked this hard when I was working. lol
Last
 
A bad day out swinging a detector beats most other days...js
btw...last
 
Suppose to get into the 50-60's this weekend....fall has arrived
Ladt
 
It’s still in the mid 90’s here. I guess that is fall for us.
 
It's pretty windy out right now. We have been warned about heavy rains coming out way.
Last
 
I’ve decided that I want to install crown molding. I keep hearing that it’s not easy to do but I have a difficult time hiring someone to do something that I should be able to do myself.

Last
 
I’ve decided that I want to install crown molding. I keep hearing that it’s not easy to do but I have a difficult time hiring someone to do something that I should be able to do myself.

Last
YouTube videos....watch some people do it and see. There are some extremely detailed videos on do it yourself things there. Check some out....what would it hurt.
Last
 
YouTube videos....watch some people do it and see. There are some extremely detailed videos on do it yourself things there. Check some out....what would it hurt.
Last

I’ve been watching them all day. It’s given me a (probably false) idea that I can cut them correctly and put them up.
 
The carpenter rule of thumb is " Measure twice,, Cut once"" I wish I knew what that meant because I always seem to cut 4 or 5 times,, lol
 
I will need to buy an air nail gun and a few other minor supplies, but I already have a miter saw and the other tools needed. So if I can do it correctly, I’ll save a good bit of money to do it myself. Plus the sense of accomplishment once it’s done.

Last
 
Last edited:
I will need to buy an air nail gun and a few other minor supplies, but I already have a miter saw and the other tools needed. So if I can do it correctly, I’ll save a good bit of money to do it myself. Plus the sense of accomplishment once it’s done.

Last

Pictures,, take lots of pictures.
 
I will need to buy an air nail gun and a few other minor supplies, but I already have a miter saw and the other tools needed. So if I can do it correctly, I’ll save a good bit of money to do it myself. Plus the sense of accomplishment once it’s done.

Last
Good luck
Last
 
All of humanity should be nervous that younger generation of tradesmen are a no-show
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom