What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yep,, the prototype is ready for testing,
Hillbilly, it was very brave of you to volunteer.
Last
 
Going back is hard....I use to work 4 on 3 off. It was Salary and I worked over 40 with the 4 on but I could comp time over 40 for time off...it paid well but those 3 days off was the crapola
Last

I work 10 hour days with 5 on 4 off, then 3 on 2 off. Some guys I work with work 3 of their 4 days off for the overtime but I value my days off too much.

Last
 
I work 10 hour days with 5 on 4 off, then 3 on 2 off. Some guys I work with work 3 of their 4 days off for the overtime but I value my days off too much.

Last
Life is short and if you can afford to live it...then one should live it. My opinion
Last
 
Yep,, the prototype is ready for testing,
Hillbilly, it was very brave of you to volunteer.
Last
Yes...I hope the testing is conclusive....I worry Wind that the test subject could already be compromised and will give a false negative! Thorough anylis of the data must be done....the history of man kind is counting on it.
Last
 
Life is short and if you can afford to live it...then one should live it. My opinion
Last

I 100% agree. Unfortunately some of my co-workers get addicted to the money. Or the have two ex wives, child support and all of their adult toys they are paying for.

Last
 
I 100% agree. Unfortunately some of my co-workers get addicted to the money. Or the have two ex wives, child support and all of their adult toys they are paying for.

Last
Lol....its also nice if you can live a non complicated life....it allows more room for life....lol
Last
 
Dude....like....that dolphin....is like....totally
Last
 
Where is Fishon?
kinda freakin me out...
Think Tippy might have turned on him
 
Where is Fishon?
kinda freakin me out...
Think Tippy might have turned on him
How do we know you haven't succumb to those shapeshifting aliens? Maybe your Tippy in disguise
Last
 
Did I volunter to wear a prototype?
How about suits of tinfoil and cover your vehicles?
And we need a process to reverse being turned since we are losing badly here. Maybe several tasers hooked together.
Last
 
Did I volunter to wear a prototype?
How about suits of tinfoil and cover your vehicles?
And we need a process to reverse being turned since we are losing badly here. Maybe several tasers hooked together.
Last
Hearing voices sgain.
Last
 
Packing up my truck and headed to the cabin in the mountains......better reception with the mother planet! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom