What's new

NEW CONTEST

yard work makes me hurt
 

Attachments

  • 20180930_190540.webp
    20180930_190540.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • 20180930_190608.webp
    20180930_190608.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
off to work I go
 
just got home from work and running errands time for a cold beer and a hot dog with sauerkraut.
 
Been up for a few hours
I forgot to comment
Last
 
Woke up because my bladder has shrunken as I’ve gotten older. Back to sleep but not before taking over

Last.
 
Its raining pretty hard and is supposed to continue raining til 9 p.m. tonight. While digging trenches yesterday, I discovered a one inch rubber hose that was carrying water from the spring on the hill,, down to the house. I suspect it has been leaking into the ground for some time. Today will be a good day to see how well these trenches are capturing and diverting the water from the 3 springs on the hill.
 

Attachments

  • 20181002_095915.webp
    20181002_095915.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom