What's new

NEW CONTEST

That hose could be another way for the government to keep its ears on you. If you start pulling it up and your headed towards Washington....you will know.
Last
 
I'm hoping this water line is tied into the lower spring tank. There is a 3 inch verticle PVC pipe that I believe gives you access to a closed valve on the discharge side of the lower spring tank. I need to fabricate a tool for reaching into the PVC pipe and opening the valve that I believe is closed but it is not seating all the way.. If that increases the flow coming out of the hose, I will install a frost proof yard hydrant and have a source of water right outside my coop.
 
Last edited:
That cat was
L
A
S
T
This cat is
L
A
S
T
 
All aboard!
12:20 Trump train will be leaving in ten minutes..
��������������
 
FE3E5A95-37D4-49DF-A079-2AA177736FF6.webp“Together, with Honest Samuel we will be respected again”
 
leftovers and beer for my birthday meal
 
EMT's hauled my neighbor away in the back of an ambulance last night. Hope he's okay. Last again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom