What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well I braved the Department of Motor Vehicles today and renewed my driver’s license. After that I deserve to be

Last.
 
Well I braved the Department of Motor Vehicles today and renewed my driver’s license. After that I deserve to be

Last.
In Michigan you can just send it through the mail. Saves the hassle
Last
 
In Michigan you can just send it through the mail. Saves the hassle
Last

Well I could have done it by mail , BUT, to get the “real ID” that will be required in 2020 to fly domestically I had to go to DMV and show them my passport, social security card and mortgage statement to prove residency. Luckily I didn’t have to take the eye test. I did have to take a new photo and it (unfortunately) reflects the weight I’ve gained over the last few years.

Last
 
Well I could have done it by mail , BUT, to get the “real ID” that will be required in 2020 to fly domestically I had to go to DMV and show them my passport, social security card and mortgage statement to prove residency. Luckily I didn’t have to take the eye test. I did have to take a new photo and it (unfortunately) reflects the weight I’ve gained over the last few years.

Last
So, do you know how to fly a UFO?
Last
 
It's better to be an illegal alien,, they don't need no stinking license.
You make a valid point....especially in California. I heard they are thinking of allowing them free houses as well?
Last
 
Yep, they already have that in NYC.
When I moved from NYC to Pennsylvania, there was 32 thousand children in the Shelter System.
Last
 
Yep, they already have that in NYC.
When I moved from NYC to Pennsylvania, there was 32 thousand children in the Shelter System.
Last
That is sad and crazy
I watched a news program on how the homeless from other states were moving to New York (a few years ago) because of the benefits.
Last
 
Back in the 70's, when I was still making plumbing repairs in apartment buildings in the South Bronx, I met a family of 15,, (all different daddies), who had transferred from the Philadelphia welfare rolls to the NYC rolls. Unbelievable,,
Last
 
Back in the 70's, when I was still making plumbing repairs in apartment buildings in the South Bronx, I met a family of 15,, (all different daddies), who had transferred from the Philadelphia welfare rolls to the NYC rolls. Unbelievable,,
Last
15 in a apartment? Sounds spacious
Last
 
15 in a apartment? Sounds spacious
Last

It was actually 2 apartments that had the common living room wall removed as well as the 2nd kitchen. The extra kitchen was made into an additional bedroom. I don't know if all the children were living at home but they had 7 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Sort of like a military barracks.
Last
 
MRI results are in and it looks like I have to decide on back surgery now. The previous 20 years of less invasive treatments are no longer working and I now have major spinal stenosis and 6 disks herniated.

No wonder I cannot feel much in my left leg!!

Knifes and nerves do not go together in my book but I may have to take the chance???
 
Back, neck and brain surgeries are three that I hope to never have to have. I wish you the best if you decide to go under the knife. Just do your research on getting the best doctor you can.

Last
 
fixing my brick paver walkway with my Son today....that should be good for my back! NOT!!!
 
Rain, on and off today.
Hoping for a few days of dry weather before next Friday. I have a 26 foot shed to move to my yard from 5 miles away.
 
Hard day working on patio and walkway pavers. Took my Son his best friend and I 7 hours to pull it all up and reset it "Correctly". Previous home owners were morons, left me many projects to fix.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom