What's new

NEW CONTEST

Hard day working on patio and walkway pavers. Took my Son his best friend and I 7 hours to pull it all up and reset it "Correctly". Previous home owners were morons, left me many projects to fix.
Definitely not good for your back. Lol
Last
 
The countdown has begun. Two more weeks of work until I start my one month vacation! My goal is to detect at least five days out of each week during my time off. Until then, I am last.
 
slept in today.......actually could not get out of bed, hurting bad.
 
The countdown has begun. Two more weeks of work until I start my one month vacation! My goal is to detect at least five days out of each week during my time off. Until then, I am last.
Now that sounds like a plan.
While you are off....I will stay in
Last
 
Now that sounds like a plan.
While you are off....I will stay in
Last

You are so kind. But not being at work justs means that I can watch this thread like a hawk and make sure that I never fall out of last.
 
You are so kind. But not being at work justs means that I can watch this thread like a hawk and make sure that I never fall out of last.
No, I insist. You pull plugs while I watch over
Last
 
Last this morning
 
It's raining again. So what's new??
My shed is being moved on Friday.
My yard is dry, thanks to the trenches I dug and the gravel pad I put down. The field that the shed is sitting in is wet and the ground is soft. I'm hoping it dries up enough by Friday for the move.
Last
 
Been a while but I'm last again. One day it may actually come in handy. Being last that is. Until then...
 
I will be last for a bit
 
Yaaawn.....ok...your bit is up
Last
 
46 degrees right now,,
Going up to 51 tomorrow.
I'm going to try to get in a hunt tomorrow.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom