What's new

NEW CONTEST

Alot of new pennies, newer nickels and copper pennies I have found. A few Canadian quarters....that was my first silver as well.
Nice haul. I have yet to find a silver coin in a coin star. All I’ve ever found are foreign coins.

Last
 
Long day moving gravel. While I was moving back and forth, the Pennsylvania Department of Traffic was addressing 2 trees on my neighbors property. They were leaning precariously between the power lines and the road.
 

Attachments

  • 20181008_222134.webp
    20181008_222134.webp
    451.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 20181008_222040.webp
    20181008_222040.webp
    576.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20181008_222056.webp
    20181008_222056.webp
    588.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 20181008_221959.webp
    20181008_221959.webp
    497.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20181008_221931.webp
    20181008_221931.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Moving drainage pipe and wood
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20181009_143427.webp
    20181009_143427.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I'm the on they call Dr.
Lastgood
 
Friend of mine brought me some garlic dill cheese curds all the way from Wisconsin. YUM!
 
Okay, tonight was our monthly treasure hunting club meeting. Tomorrow, I go on a hunt. Right now, I am Last.
 
Today it is going to be 20 degrees warmer than normal for this time of year in the Pennsylvania Wilds.
I'm going on a hunt.
 
going to get an MRI done on my back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom