What's new

NEW CONTEST

I got this from here
I will be
Last
 
I’m 2 more hours my month long vacation will begin!!!!

Last
 
Vacation is good. We'll see you in four weeks. Last
 
Oh noooo, I’ll be here more than I am am now! Get ready!

Last
 
You need to rest. I'll handle the upstarts. Go hang out with Sam on his space ship. Last.
 
Two hours later and no responses? I have this last thing in the bag!

Last
 
What is good about this morning? Valleyhunter won't go away on his vacation.
But I am last.
 
That must just be a participation trophy because I am last which means I win.

Last
 
Nope. It says For Best At Last World Champion.
But you can be Next To Last.
 
You must have bought that at a thrift shop because you certainly didn’t win it.

Last last last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom