What's new

NEW CONTEST

make some breakfast then off to grocery shop
 
Today I'm having baked salmon with seasoning and stuffed with crab meat stuffing. Broccoli on the side with a garden salad.
Last
 
Today I'm having baked salmon with seasoning and stuffed with crab meat stuffing. Broccoli on the side with a garden salad.
Last

You are either not married or you do the cooking.
This is my last post. Until my next last.
 
Nothing like a tall glass of cold lemon aid
 
Enough lemon aid, switched to beer, goes better when you are cooking dinner.

trying a new recipe I found online. chicken breasts, spaghetti squash, pesto tomato sauce and garlic mushrooms with onions.
 
Enough lemon aid, switched to beer, goes better when you are cooking dinner.

trying a new recipe I found online. chicken breasts, spaghetti squash, pesto tomato sauce and garlic mushrooms with onions.
"Mix lemonade with beer and call me in the morning."--Dr. Last
Last
 
I found a rare 1812 Lincoln penny. The one with him as a toddler on back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom