Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it's hooked up to one of your nipples?

Did you notice he wrote "it prevents Aliens from stealing your thoughts during one of (what you guys call) nap things..."
What we call nap things? Sounds like dolphin is not familiar with our ways.
Anyway I am thinking if you sleep with your metal detector coil strapped to your head your thoughts will be safe.
And Xmas season started yesterday I think.
Furthermore, who drinks rum and what brand?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you notice he wrote "it prevents Aliens from stealing your thoughts during one of (what you guys call) nap things..."
What we call nap things? Sounds like dolphin is not familiar with our ways.
Anyway I am thinking if you sleep with your metal detector coil strapped to your head your thoughts will be safe.
And Xmas season started yesterday I think.
Furthermore, who drinks rum and what brand?
I had never knew people slept during daylight....only thought that happened during vampire movies or one worked night shift.

I was driving through town and saw 3 little aliens walking right on the sidewalks! I pulled over and watched them.
They were going door to door and knocking and yelling loudly!
The nerve of these things! Why hasn't this been on mainstream media!!!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fish and steamed vegetables tonight
Fish....you have to try this. Bake your fish normal way you like it. Once done you put heavy peanut butter on one side. Place that side on favorite bread. Take your favorite Jelly and put on other side. On that same side add some guacamole and celery, place second slice of bread over it.
This is one killer sandwich!
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fish....you have to try this. Bake your fish normal way you like it. Once done you put heavy peanut butter on one side. Place that side on favorite bread. Take your favorite Jelly and put on other side. On that same side add some guacamole and celery, place second slice of bread over it.
Last

Sounds like alien food

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dungeness crab season opens in a week! I’ve already got a three day trip planned to hopefully fill my refrigerator and my belly with those delicious creatures.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last

How about this: take an alien chick and substitute for the fish? And no bread.
Why didn't you accost those little...things. They was probably recruiting.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Preferably without scales but in California they probably have a special tax on removing scales from fish.
Last

There is no tax, but we do have to get a license for the removal of the scales and then a special permit to dispose of them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread