What's new

NEW CONTEST

Prince Last surveying his kingdom of Lastonia
 
last finally a winner Thanks
 
Prince Last surveying his kingdom of Lastonia
If god created everything and the meek shall inherit the earth hand over the kingdom it wont fit through the eye of the needle,aye
 
If god created everything and the meek shall inherit the earth hand over the kingdom it wont fit through the eye of the needle,aye

I think these meek people will be waiting a long time.
Lastonia is a big place. You need to apply for citizenship and wait outside the border. Meanwhile
still last
 
Princess Last need to take a ride on her unicorn!
This rebel is now
Last
 
A storm is brewing right now time to ride out the storm
 
Insulting the Princess of Lastonia has earned you a bounty on your head. A six pack and a large pizza with choice of toppings for the one who brings Fishstick in!
Meanwhile I will be last
 
So my wife won’t be getting off of work until 8:30 and frankly I don’t like kids, so I just may be that guy and turn off my lights to keep the little beggars from coming to my door.

Last
 
So my wife won’t be getting off of work until 8:30 and frankly I don’t like kids, so I just may be that guy and turn off my lights to keep the little beggars from coming to my door.

Last
You could go to the roof with the binoculars and see if any Unicorns fly by!
Last
 
You could go to the roof with the binoculars and see if any Unicorns fly by!
Last

It's raining. She don't want to get wet. But she is planning to operate the guillotine herself when you are brought in. Or maybe she will opt for a fish fry.
Think I'll get her a peasant to practice on.
Last
 
It's raining. She don't want to get wet. But she is planning to operate the guillotine herself when you are brought in. Or maybe she will opt for a fish fry.
Think I'll get her a peasant to practice on.
Last
You know where Sam is?
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom