What's new

NEW CONTEST

I believe that alien sam is one of these peasants.
Last
 
He does look like a peasant now that you mention it.

David_Teniers_II_-_Peasant_Walking_(San_Francisco).webp
 
I poked my head outside and I no longer see those pesky beggars who come around this time of year.

Last
 
Lastonia morning News reports the Princess went out with a speargun.
Woke up last.
 
Well as far as the weather goes,,
I think I better start building a boat!!
Last
Rain everywhere here as well.
The princess of Lastopia was last seen with Sam I'm hearing through my underground sources....might explain why Sam leaves and a newbie comes from nowhere to start trying to be last! Coincidence? Curious is it not?
Last
 
You tinfoil hat is to keep aliens out-not conspiracy theories. Actually, I am not sure what you meant but maybe cause I am last?
 
It’s a nice, sunny 77 degree day. Now I just need to decide which chore around the house I want to tackle first. In the meanwhile, I’m last.

Last
 
Obviously you don't do chores when It's nice.
Yes I said last.
My doc always says,You still alive?! Weird.
 
Just got back from 6 lidocaine injections in my back and I feel great. Too bad it will only "LAST" for a few hours. But, Doc says we are a go for the nerve burn (Rhizotomy) procedure. This will be my third time and I hope I get more than three or four months of pain relief.
 
Cali would be a great place to live if wasn't for the Californians. Not including you Valley so don't get all riled up :p
I went to California as kid. Behind my aunt's house some woman had a huge baboon or chimp or something in a cage. Or maybe it was her hairy naked husband. And Philly people eat horse apples???
But I'm last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom