What's new

NEW CONTEST

Hmm...only an alien would not know Utah has nothing.
No good beer, no trees, no hot chicks.
Lasting it
 
Hmm...only an alien would not know Utah has nothing.
No good beer, no trees, no hot chicks.
Lasting it

I saw one hot chick there. But she wasn’t drunk because they don’t have good beer so she wouldn’t talk to me.

Last
 
I saw one hot chick there. But she wasn’t drunk because they don’t have good beer so she wouldn’t talk to me.

Last

Obviously a tourist. Carry your own beer if you go to Utah. And spare hot chicks.
Last.
 
Already at work. Where's the OP? How dare he not check in on his own mega thread. Oy Vey! And I'm not even Jewish.
 
I'm not the OP.......
But I am Dr.
Last
 
Already at work. Where's the OP? How dare he not check in on his own mega thread. Oy Vey! And I'm not even Jewish.

I thought he showed up awhile back. Maybe he ran off with the million dollar prize?
It's ok to self-identify as Jewish as needed. I identify as Last.
 
What is going on. New people pop in, post couple of times, and vanish. Is this thread responsible?
We need outside help.
Lasting
 
As far as I am concerned, there only needs to be one poster.....me. That way I am always

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom