What's new

NEW CONTEST

Who you calling old and yes I did have a nap.
 
Well the crab bite was slow today so I went to option number two....beer.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541372372.074085.webp
 
I was actually thinking of Valley and Dolphin who doze off a lot in mid post. Glad someone woke up to take over for a bit.
Last
 
I am having a couple of these and no they are not the Utah 3.2%, I can buy the full strength beer on base.

lite beer.webp
 
With most things in life I prefer quality over quantity. Especially when it comes to being LAST.

When I used to partake I preferred both.
 
well l'm Doc. last for now
 
Boneless skinless chicken thighs pan seared in garlic and olive oil with onions and fresh mushrooms and a creamy mushroom sauce all on a bed of butternut squash veggie noodles.

Trying to eat better to offset the beer intake! LOL
 
Hard to offset beer. I'm having catfish, which tastes like chicken. Nothing tastes like last.
 
I was actually thinking of Valley and Dolphin who doze off a lot in mid post. Glad someone woke up to take over for a bit.
Last
Old? Nap? The last nap I took i was about 1.6 yrs. Old....then I refused to take naps...I've never looked back. I am closer to 40 than 50 so I guess if your a diaper boy that is old. Lmao
Last
 
With most things in life I prefer quality over quantity. Especially when it comes to being LAST.

When I used to partake I preferred both.
If you drink more of that Cali beer then statements like this makes more sense...."I went home last night at 2 with a 10, I woke up this morning at 10 with a 2."
Last
 
Valley is sent to the corner while I was sent to
Last
 
Ref stops the fight! I am last man standing.
 
If you drink more of that Cali beer then statements like this makes more sense...."I went home last night at 2 with a 10, I woke up this morning at 10 with a 2."
Last
If it comes from Cali, I don't want it anyway. You know there is something in the water over there? And it ain't right whatever it is!
They didn't even have these artsy fartsy "craft" beers the last time I drank. Microbreweries? I guess everybody is a beer maker nowadays huh? Last!
 
If it comes from Cali, I don't want it anyway. You know there is something in the water over there? And it ain't right whatever it is!
They didn't even have these artsy fartsy "craft" beers the last time I drank. Microbreweries? I guess everybody is a beer maker nowadays huh? Last!
True
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom