What's new

NEW CONTEST

well more rain here last
 
I'm pouring down a shower of
Last
 
The last bird gets the last. Have a nice day
 
If it comes from Cali, I don't want it anyway. You know there is something in the water over there? And it ain't right whatever it is!
They didn't even have these artsy fartsy "craft" beers the last time I drank. Microbreweries? I guess everybody is a beer maker nowadays huh? Last!

There are a lot of beer naysayers here. Don’t knock a delicious IPA with an abundance of cascade hops or a refreshing unfiltered wheat beer on a hot summers day until you try one. And yes, one out of every three houses in California has a home brew setup in their garage. Just remember, if Henry Ford didnt have ambition we wouldn’t be where we are today. The next ale to come out of some beach surfer’s garage may change the world.

Last.
 
There are a lot of beer naysayers here. Don’t knock a delicious IPA with an abundance of cascade hops or a refreshing unfiltered wheat beer on a hot summers day until you try one. And yes, one out of every three houses in California has a home brew setup in their garage. Just remember, if Henry Ford didnt have ambition we wouldn’t be where we are today. The next ale to come out of some beach surfer’s garage may change the world.

Last.
I will toast to that in a few hours! Or in a week or so
Last
 
If you enjoy it, great. I like the taste of good beer. What will hamper those Henry Ford's of beer is costly regulaction. Big corporations don't mind more regulations-they can afford to get around it.
But you can't regulate Last. It is a constituinal right!
 
If you enjoy it, great. I like the taste of good beer. What will hamper those Henry Ford's of beer is costly regulaction. Big corporations don't mind more regulations-they can afford to get around it.
But you can't regulate Last. It is a constituinal right!

I would normally agree with that statement 100%. BUT, only because I’ve seen it first hand I can say this. By good friend started brewing in his garage about four years ago. He started to bottle it, got some loyal followers, moved to an actual dedicated brewing building, hired some employees, and now distributes statewide while making a pretty darn good income doing it. Some of his bottles regularly sell for $5 to $8+ per bottle. If you figure it’s mostly water and some grains in the bottles, do the math for that profit margin!

Last
 
I have to ask. What to you is “good beer”?

Last

Michelob Ultra or Guinness. Prefer bottled over cans.
Used to work in a Stop and Rob and people would buy that Milwaukee Best lol. Nasty stuff but cheap.
 
Michelob Ultra or Guinness. Prefer bottled over cans.
Used to work in a Stop and Rob and people would buy that Milwaukee Best lol. Nasty stuff but cheap.
I use to drink that my freshman year in college. Bottled....man would that stuff ever leave you in bad shape the next day. We use to call it the mule beer....because the next morning you would feel like a jackass when it kicked you in the stomach.
Last
 
Did someone say beer?

LAST
 
Ok so what do you call beer?
Sir Lastly of last
 
I use to drink that my freshman year in college. Bottled....man would that stuff ever leave you in bad shape the next day. We use to call it the mule beer....because the next morning you would feel like a jackass when it kicked you in the stomach.
Last

You could make better beer in a toilet. That's the crap you drink after the good stuff is gone and you are too trashed to care.
 
Ok so what do you call beer?
Sir Lastly of last

Here is a great one to start with. It’s 9.5 % of pure deliciousness.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541465641.799061.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom