What's new

NEW CONTEST

For those old school county folk out there, I’m going to a Travis Tritt concert tonight. He’s probably my favorite county singer. Unfortunately my new Razr flip phone doesn’t have a very good camera on it.

Last
 
Last edited:
For those old school county folk out there, I’m going to a Travis Tritt concert tonight. He’s probably my favorite county singer. Unfortunately my new Razr flip phone doesn’t have a very good camera on it.

Last
Vintage is good. I use to like Tritt. I'm not into country anymore but he use to put on a good show. I liked that era of country....it was good.
Last
 
I think there is an app to detect aliens and labsters.
But my lastbrodor dog does that.
 
Long day,, picked up some lumber and hardware. Voted, worked on temporary pigeon coop in the barn,
And was invited by Repo Archeologist to go to a new permission tomorrow.
Last
 
Long day,, picked up some lumber and hardware. Voted, worked on temporary pigeon coop in the barn,
And was invited by Repo Archeologist to go to a new permission tomorrow.
Last
That's awesome....find some gold brother
Last
 
Headed on a week long slow road trip up the coast to Oregon and maybe even Washington. No rain in the forecast so it’s looking to be a nice drive.

Last
 
See you in a week or so. Have fun:)
Last
 
Headed on a week long slow road trip up the coast to Oregon and maybe even Washington. No rain in the forecast so it’s looking to be a nice drive.

Last
Did you say no rain in Oregon? You won the lottery!
Last
 
I'll be last while you get rained on
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom