What's new

NEW CONTEST

That was Sam's thing....he liked to Nap with cats
Last

Sounds like you really miss your friend Sam. Did he also like green eggs and ham?
 
I'm the one they call Dr.
Last
 
First to be:

Last.
 
Welp.. it looks like everyone has went to bed. So I guess I'm...

LAST
 
Full if thanksgiving turkey,mashed potatos,stuffing, desert.
Now for some last and the downhill run toward Christmas.
If lunacy would win this contest my sis-in-law would beat all our a$$.
 
Too late.
I have been crowned the lastest of the
Last
 
Aren't you guys getting sleepy........ so that you want me? Want me to? Yes I can... I can be -

Last...
 
Aren't you guys getting sleepy........ so that you want me? Want me to? Yes I can... I can be -

Last...
Tired? I was last when you were in diapers.
I am the Dr. Of
Last
 
*sigh* Good efforts by all, but there is no other last than me.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom