What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good morning folks. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
 
Lol
Last is I for I am
Last
Happy Thanksgiving
Lasters
 
Already prepping for the big meal
 
Hopefully it will warm up a bit.
 
rain/snow for the next three days
 
We need the water badly
 
It's been a cold fall.
 
all ready to start cooking but need to rest for a bit
 
tried to nap, too much on my mind
 
A nice nap sounds pretty good about now.
 
A nice nap sounds pretty good about now.
I stopped naps before age 2....never looked back. They say naps can be healthy for brain functioning and learning in small moderation. May have to try one sometime and see if I get any smarter. Right now I see
Last
 
Anyone watching the Macys parade?
 
I stopped naps before age 2....never looked back. They say naps can be healthy for brain functioning and learning in small moderation. May have to try one sometime and see if I get any smarter. Right now I see
Last

Try taking some cat naps.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom