What's new

NEW CONTEST

So by Northwest Michigan.....you meant lower half northwest Michigan? I was thinking I was crazy saying UP....Either that or you and Hillbilly (who both seem to show up when Sam is banned) are double Sam spy's.
Last

I dont know who Sam is. I've been in and out of this forum since 2007.
 
When I first came here I was checkmate, I might be able to remember my password I dont know.
 
When I first came here I was checkmate, I might be able to remember my password I dont know.
Ok....you will probably pass as a non Sam spy.....but the boats out on Hillbilly...he even speaks a little like Sam.
Last
 
In eleven years never heard of Sam? Senator Sam?
 
He may be a senator....on planet Nabu
Last
 
When I first came here I was checkmate, I might be able to remember my password I dont know.

Sam was/is an Alien. He keeps getting himself banned. His special abilities allow him to shapeshift into a cat. Doing mind wipes, probing humans, and playing online board games like checkers are some of the things we have learned about him. Sam always said he lost at checkers. Isn't checkmate a winning statement in the boardgame of chess?? I'm gonna be watching you. What kind of human name is Woodsy?
Last
 
I have never done black Friday shopping. I agree, it would not be a good mix for me either. The crazy shoppers come out on these days. Did I mention that I am
Last

I've never done a black Friday shopping either.
 
Sam was/is an Alien. He keeps getting himself banned. His special abilities allow him to shapeshift into a cat. Doing mind wipes, probing humans, and playing online board games like checkers are some of the things we have learned about him. Sam always said he lost at checkers. Isn't checkmate a winning statement in the boardgame of chess?? I'm gonna be watching you. What kind of human name is Woodsy?
Last
These are all 100% accurate and extremely valid points. Very well stated. This is worth investigating further for sure
Last
 
Hey Blockheads? I'm not your long lost friend Sam.

SO STOP MAKING ACCUSATIONS!!!!
 
It's almost bedtime folks.
 
Alright good night. The morn will come quickly....


LAST...
 
I'm typically up before the sun....tomorrow maybe not so much
Last
 
I strategize and change up my sleep schedule to keep all you folks on your toes. You never know when I’ll be last. Just like now!

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom