What's new

NEW CONTEST

Oops. There is Valley ahead of me. Still last.
 
Welp, it's almost sack time. Hoping you all have a good slumber.
 
Well I bought my Christmas tree and put the lights up on the house today. It feels a little early to do so though.

Last
 
Was it a real tree? Not too early. But too early for last obviously.
 
Is that all you got Valley?
This dogs in
Last
 
Was it a real tree?

Yup. From Costco. They have had nobel firs for the last few years, which I prefer, but this year they only had Douglas firs. I don’t really care for those but for $35 for a 7 foot tree I guess you can’t go wrong.

Last
 
Yup. From Costco. They have had nobel firs for the last few years, which I prefer, but this year they only had Douglas firs. I don’t really care for those but for $35 for a 7 foot tree I guess you can’t go wrong.

Last
We bought real trees for a long time but we hit the after Christmas sale one year and bought a really nice artificial tree for next to nothing. Besides....I tries making a fir coat out of a real fir tree and it wasn't very comfortable.
Last
 
My wife has been trying to convince me for years to get an artificial tree, but I’m a bit of a traditionalist. I like the smell of a freshly cut Christmas tree.

Last
 
Well good morning folks.
 
I always had a real tree as a kid. Eventually I got away from it. One year, I didn't take it down until March. What a mess. I left a trail of pine needles from the sidewalk curb, right back to my door. Had to break out the vacuum and spend half a day cleaning. The following year, I got an artificial tree.
 
I always had a real tree as a kid. Eventually I got away from it. One year, I didn't take it down until March. What a mess. I left a trail of pine needles from the sidewalk curb, right back to my door. Had to break out the vacuum and spend half a day cleaning. The following year, I got an artificial tree.
I agreed to get a fake tree and mostly because of the cleanup when you went to burn the dead tree....lol
Last
 
I like real trees. Artificial are convenient and pretty.
You can place the real ones in the lake for bass habitat.
Costco must love Valley.
 
I like real trees. Artificial are convenient and pretty.
You can place the real ones in the lake for bass habitat.
Costco must love Valley.
We have enough trees in our lakes and about 10 ft off my dock its 20 ft deep....then goes to 40 ft deep....only giant carp would hang around those sunken trees.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom