What's new

NEW CONTEST

My favorite is Fu-Ki. Japanese plum wine. That is good stuff.
 
chicken and dumplings in the crock pot
 
good day of rest, tomorrow is decorate the outside with Christmas decor.
 
Well, I got a bit done in the barn today. Put up an L.E.D. light while taking down 2 florescent lights. Taped and stapled some heavy plastic over a drafty window. Started to put up a Tarp barrier. Tomorrow I'll put up an infrared heater.
It is critical that the breeding coop has no drafts.
Last.
 
Just thought I'd pop in and see if you guys are getting ready for a nice slumber, so I can be:

LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Well you can see that I’m in this for the long haul. Many waking hours left tonight.

Last
 
The Prince must of had a nice glass of plum wine and hit the sack.
 
Already found over 100$ in silver coins....a roll of 1976 bicentennial S Ike dollars 40% silver. 20 mercs...uncirculated 1952 s half through penny set...I found a pistol case, belt strap and ammo but not the gun yet....I'm only about 10% done with the unit. So.e old comics and a 1989 nintendo super mario bros rare watch as well. Made in France wood sewing stand loaded with old singer parts. I'm liking this unit already.
Then I found a big case of
Last
 
Last still. I have to stay up late to get my body back on night shift hours. After a month off for vacation it’s time to go back. Crap.
 
Too bad vacations end. But me being last does not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom