What's new

NEW CONTEST

I own 8.68 acres of land.
This year I pushed my backyard back by clearing over an area of 100 pine trees. They were too big to decorate for Christmas but they sure burned nicely.
 
Decorating our tree today (fake)
 
This is a great day for putting your tree up.
 
We have enough trees in our lakes and about 10 ft off my dock its 20 ft deep....then goes to 40 ft deep....only giant carp would hang around those sunken trees.
Last

You got a point. Giant carp do put up a good fight.
Since Sam isn't here I will, on his behalf, crankily tell Wind to stop killing trees or he will go to the bad place. Sam owes me one.
 
Nahhh,,, if it wasn't so cold outside,, I would be cutting limbs off the last 5 trees that are already on the ground. Some of these limbs are definitely big enough to decorate.
 
Nahhh,,, if it wasn't so cold outside,, I would be cutting limbs off the last 5 trees that are already on the ground. Some of these limbs are definitely big enough to decorate.

Just telling you what Sam would say. I don't care.
Sometimes I have thought about doing a real Yule log.
 
Bought another unit with the pops today. Close to the house....loaded unit....he is excited my back is already getting sore
Last
 
I always had a real tree as a kid. Eventually I got away from it. One year, I didn't take it down until March. What a mess. I left a trail of pine needles from the sidewalk curb, right back to my door. Had to break out the vacuum and spend half a day cleaning. The following year, I got an artificial tree.

Yep, I use to like real trees too, but they get dry and are messy to clean up.
 
Well, may have found a winner here. Some cool stuff coming out like samurai sword...lol
Last 1543081647166.webp
 
Well, may have found a winner here. Some cool stuff coming out like samurai sword...lol
LastView attachment 1654697

If it is stainless steel it is dangerous. Stainless steel is too brittle for a long sword.
On the other hand if it is real thing that is some good money.
I am almost convinced artificial trees are a covert socialist attack on Christmas.
Real Xmas trees or death!
 
If it is stainless steel it is dangerous. Stainless steel is too brittle for a long sword.
On the other hand if it is real thing that is some good money.
I am almost convinced artificial trees are a covert socialist attack on Christmas.
Real Xmas trees or death!

To messy.. I have a small Charlie Brown tree I bought at Big Lots last year for $6.00..
 
I think I will at least cut a branch off the nearest pine tree. Not going to surrender quietly :p
 
Depending on location, in NYC,, an 8 foot Douglas Fir goes for $85 dollars w/o delivery.
 
It's not the tree so much as the presents underneath the tree.
 
Well Woodsy, at least you are on the right track.
85.00 is kind of high but not unreasonable.
 
Presents and spirits, bring Christmas Spirit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom