NEW CONTEST

Well, I came out to the Half Moon Bay jetty to do some crabbing and got here just in time to see the Coast Guard pulling a body out of the water. Evidently a guy was fishing off the jetty and was hit by a wave and pulled into the water where he drowned. And more bad news, I haven’t caught any crabs yet.

Last

Well, I came out to the Half Moon Bay jetty to do some crabbing and got here just in time to see the Coast Guard pulling a body out of the water. Evidently a guy was fishing off the jetty and was hit by a wave and pulled into the water where he drowned. And more bad news, I haven’t caught any crabs yet.

Last
That is sad about the drowning.
Any street corner in San Francisco will get you a case of crabs I've been told, and for cheap.
Last

Thats sad someone drowned. I remember being in /daytona and you could see this guy way out there coastgaurd went to get him he disappeared rrrhhhh not fun to see.

who keeps making all that noise ya woke me up

Thank you! I deserve it for as many years as I have fought for this title. I’d like to thank my wife for supporting me through all of the nights I’ve neglected her while I’ve been vying for last. I’d also like to thank flyadive for creating this contest. It’s not only been a contest, it’s been a way of life. I’m frankly glad it’s over and I happily accept

Last!
I was thinking the other day....what would I do once I win the Title of last with my spare time....then my emergency Fairy phone went off and I realized I will stay busy....between them and searching for the elusive Albino Sasquatch, my days will be "filled to the rim with Brim!"
Last

My Fairies, Mermaid, Sea Serpent, Princess, Molly, Xix, trolls and aliens would not let this end. They don't want me bugging them.

Gimme that last....:hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back