New Detector, wheatie and going on a limb.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Today I found in the mail a CZ-6A really looking forward to getting to use it and get used to it. It already appears to be much better than my BH 505.

Today in a short hunt I found a bit of clad and a 1920 wheatie. No pics yet, wheatie soaking.

Now for the limb. One way or another I need drive to make me go at times so this should be my drive. Hope it doesn't sound too crazy. OF course some of you might say WOO HOO!!!

Ok for my upcoming 2000th post I want it to be pretty special. So gonna go out on a limb with the new detector and say that my next post will be made if I can find the follow...(any of) starting now.

I will post when I find (ONE) these Metal Detecting starting now till the post:

25 silver coins
100 Wheaties
10 Halves
20 IH's
10 rings silver or gold

Or super mixture of all, would have to be atleast 75 to be a combined one.

Or something just plain spectacular.

Of course one other thing would really get my blood flowing: Getting a job, one I am fairly sure that would a great place to work IT for.

LoL nuts eh? I think that one of the following is doable before the years out. Although all but the job thing would way way way outdo my finds so far on each catagory.

Wish me luck,

I will be seeing those wonderful finds you guys get each day though, just interesting in seeing if I can meet this goal.

Might have to check in if not met in 3 years to let you guys know I am alive ;)

TY,

Postalrevnant

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a high goal, hope you get there! We are not going to hear from you till you meet the goal? Might be awhile and good luck! HH, Mike

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take some of the clad and go buy the silver and other goodies . Then make your 2000 post about how you got such a great deal on the silver..

Good luck with the job...I know the feeling.. I'm glad my unemployment didn't last long cause the little savings was starting to get dipped into..

GOOD LUCK on these BIG goals

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Postal,

Good luck with your goal...hope to see your 2,000 post tomorrow.

;) RR

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Thank you all. I had hoped to find a job and that be the 2000th post. But I had a find that I consider an awesome story. LoL those goals were pretty nuts I agree.

Rev

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Paul is Dead said:
Postal,

Not coming from the bright side of school, how are you going to hold that machine in the winter with that coat. You know the one, it raps around the back, and has all the buckels to. ;D ;D ;D But I do wish you lots of luck. It is all achievable if you place it in your minds eye and your heart...

LoL I love that reply. Thats really witty.

Postalrevnant

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the finds.....hope you like the new detector, I've heard good things about Fisher detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread