Coilcrazy2
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2010
- Messages
- 276
- Reaction score
- 744
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Reading, pa
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
Hey everyone!
I spent last weekend in colonial Massachusetts visitting family and was able to do a few hours of detecting. I was hoping to get out a little more than I did but day 2 it rained all day and day 3 I woke up with poison ivy from head to toe. This being said, these finds came from a door knock 2 hour hunt on day one. The finds were: a beautiful mid 18th century shoebuckle, a solid coin silver spoon with a married couples initials engraved in it, a smooth colonial copper, some buttons and a strange little oval buckle/strap guide thing? (If you have any info about that piece, please let me know). Not quite as good as my last hunt here in PaBEST hunt to date!! 6 coppers, 2 seated quarters, a BUST HALF DOLLAR and more but...New England is always good to me! With the exception of the poison ivy ofcourse
Happy Hunting everyone!
Ben
I spent last weekend in colonial Massachusetts visitting family and was able to do a few hours of detecting. I was hoping to get out a little more than I did but day 2 it rained all day and day 3 I woke up with poison ivy from head to toe. This being said, these finds came from a door knock 2 hour hunt on day one. The finds were: a beautiful mid 18th century shoebuckle, a solid coin silver spoon with a married couples initials engraved in it, a smooth colonial copper, some buttons and a strange little oval buckle/strap guide thing? (If you have any info about that piece, please let me know). Not quite as good as my last hunt here in PaBEST hunt to date!! 6 coppers, 2 seated quarters, a BUST HALF DOLLAR and more but...New England is always good to me! With the exception of the poison ivy ofcourse
Happy Hunting everyone!
Ben
Attachments
-
image.webp286.9 KB · Views: 172 -
image.webp276.9 KB · Views: 181 -
image.webp483.3 KB · Views: 150 -
image.webp220.6 KB · Views: 144 -
image.webp270.5 KB · Views: 166 -
image.webp285.5 KB · Views: 158 -
image.webp242.4 KB · Views: 146 -
image.webp314.1 KB · Views: 139 -
image.webp349.5 KB · Views: 146 -
image.webp593.4 KB · Views: 145 -
image.webp514.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Upvote
30









