What's new

New Field & Killer artifacts!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I picked up a lot of new dirt this year & I must say its paying off the owner is such a cool guy he has so much ground I could never walk it all before the crops get to high! So today I went & checked out one of his fields sitting on the Scioto River it was planted in corn so easy to walk the rows! I found a lot of hard stone 2 celts & a 3/4 grooved axe & I also found a awesome Decatur point I found 21 points mostly broke the big black drill would have been a killer it would of been huge! I'm going out tomorrow to another one of his fields with my son it also sits on the Scioto River!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    270.8 KB · Views: 115
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    436.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    317.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    383 KB · Views: 125
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    222.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    314.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    251.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    273.8 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    363.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    168.8 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0
WOW!!!that 3/4 groove is freaking awesome!! I dream about finding one of those!
 
Wow that's a nice haul! Congrats on all those artifacts. Please post more as you find them. I love looking at them.
 
Now that is a hunt to remember , great finds no doubt.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Have you hunted it out yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom