What's new

new field, new finds

huntress104

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
566
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
My neighbor decided to take some of his fields out of the CRP program to farm them. He finally got the first one plowed and disked over the weekend. It rained here last night so I headed over to check it out. At first I found just chips, but there was flint everywhere. I walked down one row and back up another one and found these 3 pieces. I think the big one is a squared knife. It has a sharp edge on both sides. The other little knife looks to be made of some sort of banded slate. The think the little scraper is what they call a duckbill scraper. I have never found one shaped like it before. This new field looks to be very promising.




cool tools.webpcool tool2.webpcool tool 4.webpcool tool3.webp
 
Upvote 0
looks to me you have a spot with alot of promise! Good luck
 
Yes, it looks like you might have yourself a little honey hole. Good Luck!
 
I never find cool stuff like that. sigh..
 
I never find cool stuff like that. sigh..


Your day will come elfman, just keep your eyes to the ground. Welcome to Tnet. I will be looking forward to seeing your finds posted here. Good Luck!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom