What's new

new finds from dowsing.

jarrod42478

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
I had some ground map dowsed and when I got the pics back I went to metal detecting and looking in the areas indicated these are finds so far. Just cleaned with water.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140130_204451.webp
    ForumRunner_20140130_204451.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 162
  • ForumRunner_20140130_204512.webp
    ForumRunner_20140130_204512.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 149
The map dowser that that done this for me is Teleprospector. So far so good and still a lot to go. But he's been right on so far.
 
Hi Jarrod and thank you for your post! I enjoyed working with you.Jon
 
Nice to see some finds Jarrod, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
 
Thank u Jon. And you too red. Still got a lot of ground to cover
 
A chunk of silver ore. Still waiting on tests to know how much silver but it does contain silver. Thanks for the prospecting teleprospector.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140219_081734.webp
    ForumRunner_20140219_081734.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 128
Hello Jarrod! You're welcome! Very nice work and thanks for posting your find!Jon
 
Last edited:
can you dowse from an areil photo? granpa might have buried somthing around here.
 
Found gold flakes on the Ohio river. Just small amounts nothing to really brag about though. But its a start.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom