What's new

New Finds today 1 1/2 hour Hunt

Naruhina

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver (Used)
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm mostly playing in my Yard and searching for anything just to get more used to my Metal Detector. ( Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver Metal Detector ) I found quite a bit this time all Junk of Course but that's fine with me, I'm just learning and Rather find Junk than Nothing at all :P

Here's today's finds. (Had to stop as I have to go to work :( )

13342157_10153451235146455_370353553_n.webp
 
Upvote 12
Hey, we've all dug up our yards! When using a new metal detector, you learn from every find! Keep at it. Yeah, and having to work is a total bummer!
 
Congrats keep at it and the good stuff will come
 
Work? What are you talking about... you got a metal detector... work is for people that DON'T have metal detectors!

Best of luck to you. If you stick with it, at some point, something really cool will be in one of those holes you dig. I can guarantee you that sir!
 
You're doing great clearing the junk out and learning your machine. This will open things up so you can hear the small good things hiding in the mix. I have a couple sites where I dig almost everything because I want to unclutter the ground so I can find the good stuff. Plus you just never know.

Here's a shot of the junk I pulled up in just a few hours at my new permission. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464736465.471190.webp
 
Take your time and learn your machine; good finds will come. Most of all, enjoy the experience of metal detecting!
 
nice one...I need also metal detector...
 
Thanks guy's/girl's ^_^ I woke up early to get out there again so I have 4 Hours of searching I can do. (Early for Me as I'm a Nerd and stay up until very late) :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom