What's new

New finds

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been having some one point days lately here is a couple of the last ones, nice Allendale and point with ears broke off. I should post a scale with the points but longer one is two inches. 100_4858.webp
 
Upvote 0
Both are nice but, I really like the one on the left. Also, I'm glad to see someone is finding points in Georgia. If it would just rain here again.
 
arrow_head.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
I like the one on the left too, I have found two points with the same notching and base, what type is that one called?
 
While they are both nice, I'm like all of the others, I really like the one on the left!
 
I like the one on the left too, I have found two points with the same notching and base, what type is that one called?

The one on left is an Allendale point but it is a point that is found in the Central Savannah River area of Ga. and S.C.
 
The one on left is an Allendale point but it is a point that is found in the Central Savannah River area of Ga. and S.C.
Okay, so mine would probably be considered a different type. Thanks!
 
2 fine points
 
Two nice points! Really like that first one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom