What's new

New Frame

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I filled this frame yesterday with artifacts that came from one field that were found since January 1 of this year. I have a lot more artifacts that I have found in this field this year. It is an incredible field.


 
Upvote 0
Some really nice points in there!!!
 
it is incredible the stuff you find.The one on the bottom right is a wild looking piece.
 
That is the only bad thing about finding those huge points and knifes they fill a frame fast. I can get 30 at least in one. Id rather have your problem though ;)
Nice frame
 
That is the only bad thing about finding those huge points and knifes they fill a frame fast. I can get 30 at least in one. Id rather have your problem though ;)
Nice frame
:laughing7:wouldn't be a bad problem to have at all.Sometimes I wonder if the natives around here where a culture of little people.sure don't find many large pieces around here.
 
Good idea making a site frame. You found some very nice points!
 
You find some nice artifacts. Beautiful group you have there!
 
Awesome artifacts!
 
Yes, a nice looking frame and I'm sure you could fill at least a couple more with all the nice pieces you've found in the last several months, hope your good hunting grounds continue to produce so fruitfully in 2016.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom