Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I've been reading all your post and have found much enjoyment and information from your stories. I've been a seeker of treasures for a long, begining as a child picking up pretty rocks and being my mother was a school teacher, she either told me what I found or told me how to find out for myself. I've been in the business of hard rock underground mining for better then 35 years now, starting as a underground miner in 1977. I've been a peddler of everthing from double jacks to jacklegs for sometime now. I've seen a lot of places.

Over the years I have become a seeker of artifacts, sampling the placer rivers & streams, hunting old ghost town relics and searching for rare and unusual antiques to purchase I find in my travels. The ability to offer such things on line keeps me looking all the time for a treasure.

I have a cheap metal detector I found for 35 bucks in a pawn shop that I still need to spend time with in getting the gist of all how to work with the thing, but the best tools I've found so far are my God given eyes that are connected to my brain.

Other interest: God, family, my country, history, all of the great outdoors, dogs & cats?, new & old weapons, automobiles, motorcycles, tractors, trucks and the NFL

Best Regards to all of you,

Grant

Welcome Grant from here in the high country, Summit County, Colorado.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back