What's new

New guy and I live this app

Ricksmith

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi all wanted to introduce myself I'm Rick, and I haven't been to my bio page yet but I will there's so much to look at here just haven't made it. I have question. Are there any active clubs in West Virginia more pointedly in the charleston, huntington area as I'm half way between the two? Thanks for reading. Rick
 
Sorry I also meant to add I'd be interested in hooking up with someone in my area and doing some detecting. Thanks
 
hi rick and welcome to T Net.
there is a section in the forums for each state so you can try to find people from your area.
Good Luck.
 
Welcome to t-net. You'll find there is a wealth of information and support by the members here. Good luck and happy hunting!!
 
Go back to the main forums page and then look up top there is a draw down button that says "show". Click on that and then look towards the bottom of it and there is a section that says....by location. Then you click on it and it will show states. Click on the state you wish to list on. Welcome to the site, rock
 
Welcome from SoCal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom