bountyhuntergirl86
Bronze Member
Howdy, im snowed in we got about 10 inches of that white stuff from the heavens 2day UGH!!!!! I think when the snow leaves it will be a great time to go MD the ground was not frozen before the stuff fell!!
Yea we did
Howdy, im snowed in we got about 10 inches of that white stuff from the heavens 2day UGH!!!!! I think when the snow leaves it will be a great time to go MD the ground was not frozen before the stuff fell!!
Hey Ms. BH86, Ever hunt in Amish Country? I used to deliver for Roadway up in that part of Indiana many years ago. Washington, Montgomery, Odon, and Loogootee, never had time to go diggin' anywhere. Used to get a lot of horseshoe nails in my truck tires, Always wondered what one could dig up in Amish country...happy hunting.

My guess would be WHEAT pennies.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
-MM-
(LaPorte Hoosier)
Hey all, I'm another newbie in Southern IN, in Scott County. My wife surprised me with a Garrett ACE 150 for Christmas, which I'm looking forward to trying out soon.
Welcome! From what I hear, the 250 is a nice MD. My wife got me the 150, so I'm about to start learning the ropes as well, as soon as time and weather permits.
Yeah, I'm hoping the weather turns out a bit better soon around here. I want to go play around with mine. A buddy I work with has a MD as well, and if the weather permits, think we're going to go do a bit of hunting on Tuesday.
Think about any family with good places to hunt. Ask them if they or anyone they know have lost anything you could find for them ( Good Karma). One place that usually pays off big in finds is old forgotten swimming holes. Talk to the elderly about such places. You local library is great for finding leads. Read the really old newspapers and look at the old plat maps and such. Read all the great info on the forums..........HHIf your in Evansville, depending on the time you go, let me know, I'd love to join up.