What's new

new guy needs help

sheepfarmer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
guess what, I am new and need help. I just tired my new fisher f4 for the first time. I live on an old farm in southeaster PA. Started up my f4, left the ground set at the pre set, and maxed the sensativity right here at the house, and everywhere I tried it I was getting hits, LOTS of Hits. reanging from iron to the max all over the scale. Discrimintated out the IRON, and still getting LOTS of hits most are showing 4-10 inches down. I am getting 6-12 hits in 3 foot square areas in 5 differnt areas around the house. At this rate I should take out my front loader, set up a big sieve screen, and dig up my whole yard. I can not see that this is likly that I should be getting so many hits. Help please.
 
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
I'd suggest you use one of those three foot square areas with a lot of 'hits' as a test zone.
Dig them all up in that relatively small area and see what you have; then adjust, if necessary.
Don.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom