worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What ya got for a machine?Just remember the three P's[PATIENCE/PERSISTANCE/PAYOFF]I'm retired to and I love mding,never know what's in the next hole!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
O

old marine

May 10, 2011
southern ky
Detector(s) used
fisher f 5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all and thanks for the welcome . started out last year in aug. had a Bounty hunter quick draw 2. aS I REALLY GOT THE FEVER I ordered afisher f5 in Dec. have got to know this machine pretty well now . Have made a ton of clad finds only one merc 3 or 4 wheats lots of junk 2 weeks ago found an 1840 breast plate trying to clean it up some will try to post a pic when I learn how thanks again for welcome happy hunting all .

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What section of America you in?I used to MD from 73-81.Had a Garrett Deep Seeker,dang nice machine.So many hotspots,My father-in-law and I really cleaned up.Do you recall when the Hunt Bros.tried to corner the silver market,we made a fortune.Here 39 years past and last year I purchased Whites M-6.It is amazing the technology advances gained.I just spent in the last two days 14 hrs. doing the old up and down.Sure is good exersize.Keep on diggin brother.GOD BLESS

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey oldmarine,Over here in Agawam Mass. Lived down in the Smokys for 6 years,lived on Cosby TN.Sure do miss them Mountains and the folks there.Never met no Hillbillies,did get to know a lot of very nice mountain folks though!Sounds like you found your niche in retirement,I'm retired too.Spend a lot of time doing this and I really enjoy it.Don't know what part your in,you guys are limited to the older photos,but check out this site,hope your in the dark areas![historicaerials,com]GOD BLESS,Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions