What's new

Greetings from Pensacola, Florida.

mikenpcola

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My name is Mike and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm new to the hobby and would welcome any and all advice and tips. I would like to get a detector in the $250 range. Looking for most bang for the buck. Any suggestions?
 
Welcome! I'm fairly new to this hobby myself, but if I'm not mistaken, I think you can pick up a Garret Ace 250 for around $250 from Kellyco Metal Detectors. I've heard good things about this machine and great things about Kellyco. Check out their link at the top of the page and do a little research and read some reviews of various machines in your price range. Hope this was of some assistance. In any case, welcome and happy hunting! :hello2:

P.S. I just checked out kellyco's website and the garrett ace 250 is going for $212.45 and the garrett ace 350 is selling for $297.45!
 
Mike

I'm right next door to you in Baldwin County, Alabama. What type of hunting are you going to do (coin, relic, etc.)? If you are looking at relic hunting you can't go wrong with any of the Tesoro models (U max, Cibola, or Vaquero). I personally run a Vaquero and I love the machine. it has good discrimination, great depth, and a lifetime warranty. Just my two cents.
 
Oh hey, Pensecola, welcome aboard! Greetings up to you from S.E. Fl.
I started on Garrett 250, great bang for ya buck!
What kinda hunting you want to do?
I'm thinking, Pensecola, you want to stay on land or get in the water?
 
4342564 (2).webp​
 

Attachments

  • 4342564 (2).webp
    4342564 (2).webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom