rickster

Greenie
Nov 23, 2015
chicago il
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick silver- Ace250 - Whites M-6 - at Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi new to the site. My name is Rick. Have ben detecting alittle over three years. Started with a Quicksilver bounty hunter, then an Ace 250 - Whites M-6 with standard coil and 4x6 eclips - Garrett atpro with standard coil and 5x8 coil. Also have Whites bullseye pinpointer and Garrett pro pinpointerII. I live in Chicago IL . I am retired (got to do that early). I hunt a lot of the Chicago Parks.
MY best finds so far are 1892 Morgan o silver dollar - 1800s Chicago Union stockyards medallion- 1934 Chicago worlds fair token - 14k gold chain - 3 ring civil war bullet- 1965 dunes cacino dollar token- silver rings. This is a great hobby and I love it. I am sure I will learn a lot from everyone. Happy Hunting

Hello Rick from Colorful Colorado and welcome to TN.

Welcome aboard TNet! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Rick! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to T'Net.
I know I've learned MANY things from this site. I lurked here for about 6 months before finally getting a cheapy BH detector and entering this addiction; uh, I mean hobby. This site taught me SO much that would have taken way longer if I had to figure it all out on my own through trial and error. It's really a great site and a storehouse of great information..

And congrats on retiring and having plenty of time to hunt. Hope I live long enough to do the same.

Thanks . This hobby is great. Sometimes it not what I find . It is the hunt, finding new places to

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back