What's new

new halves

  • Thread starter Thread starter carman
  • Start date Start date
C

carman

Guest
went to a new bank yesterday and ordered 2 boxes of halves.
Lady calls me back and asks if I want new halves or old halves; has anyone ever run into this?
Carman
 
Upvote 0
i have not, but say you want the old ones ;)
 
That's funny. I didn't think the carriers even knew when they got a completely new box.

HH.
 
Maybe shes confusing halves with dollars. You may get 2 boxes of Susan Bs and Sacagaweas.
 
Hadn't thought of that. Guess you should find a site about dollar errors just in case.

HH.
 
Unless a time traveler dumped all of his 2015s, I'd take the old ones. Infact, ask for the oldest ones possible.
 
Never had that asked to me but the answer would be simple..... ;).

Keep us posted on the results. Good luck.
 
Fropa said:
Maybe shes confusing halves with dollars. You may get 2 boxes of Susan Bs and Sacagaweas.
Nowadays,it wouldn't surprise me a bit that someone working in a bank wouldn't know the difference.

I mean come on, she only handles money every day,all day long! ::) ::) ::) It'd be nice if you could get a couple of "dollar" boxes for $500 each though, huh? Cha-ching!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom