What's new

New here but have been on freindly metal detecting fourm for some time now.

okie jack

Full Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
locust grove oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White dfx and xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just did not want you guys to think im one of the people that will probably be flooding the fourms from watching the new shows about detecting. Myself in tried to watch them but it was just to over the top for me . Way over the top . LOL I have a dfx and xlt but here latly my xlt is running better than my dfx more stable for some reason. Anyway nice to be here lots of intersting stories .
 
Welcome aboard Okie Jack!
 
Cool welcome and have fun, too many politics on that other forum I dont bother with them anymore.
 
Change the batteries on the DFX... also, do a "hard reset" to clear up the changes, starting fresh with the settings. Hope that clears up the machine. Welcome aboard! TTC
 
Welcome, I agree fresh batt and reset should correct issue. Loved my XLT before it was stolen. Awesome machine.
 
Welcome aboard, Jack..Glad to have you here. This is a great site with a lot of great people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom