N nashville Greenie Joined Apr 29, 2019 Messages 10 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2019 #1 Hello I am new to metal detecting so pretty much whatever I find is cool but I find this old horseshoe by an old rock wall in the woods. Any idea on age. I let it soak in vinegar for a few days as it was super corrosive. Upvote 0 Downvote
Hello I am new to metal detecting so pretty much whatever I find is cool but I find this old horseshoe by an old rock wall in the woods. Any idea on age. I let it soak in vinegar for a few days as it was super corrosive.
N nashville Greenie Joined Apr 29, 2019 Messages 10 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2019 Thread Owner #2 Any help on this one?
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #3 Thats a start of ;ots of really cool stuff youll see
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #4 Welcome to tnet Tommy
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #5 Welcome from Indiana