New here - intro & a few quick questions

Re: New here - intro & a few quick questions

the K river isnt usually very deep. i dont see any reason that you couldnt run a highbanker out in the river.just dont dig in the banks. and fill your holes if up on dry ground.

Mint_2k,
Check out the Angus MacKirk.com site for ABS sluiceboxes. Other folks have purchased them and have found them to be good, catch the gold, are easy to clean and are light weight. ANY Plastic sluicebox will require some extra amount of care (versus an aluminium one) but ABS is easily repaired with an ABS glue kit from lots of hardware sections of lots of stores.

russau said:
the K river isnt usually very deep. i dont see any reason that you couldnt run a highbanker out in the river.just dont dig in the banks. and fill your holes if up on dry ground.

Russau is correct lots of river bottom to dig in they dont care if you fill the holes it leaves easy spots for others to dig in and the River floods on a regular basis and fills in and moves everything around.I have run my highbanker combo there.

okbasspro said:
russau said:

Russau is correct lots of river bottom to dig in they dont care if you fill the holes it leaves easy spots for others to dig in and the River floods on a regular basis and fills in and moves everything around.I have run my highbanker combo there.

Man... Sounds like a little slice of heaven to me ;D
Looks like a great place to camp too. :blob7:
I can almost smell the Earl Campbell sausage cooking.... :tongue3:
I need to dig around the house for stuff to sell, so I can get this thing built faster.....

Mint_2k, we did not say your were not Crazy, your are just crazy like the rest of us here!.........63bkpkr

63bkpkr said:
Mint_2k, we did not say your were not Crazy, your are just crazy like the rest of us here!.........63bkpkr

Amen! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back