What's new

New here just looking for other ppl around my area in Rome.

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
My first time post and I'm just looking for others who MD as a hobby. I never done it I be getting a metal detector shortly I got online. I would like to hear from others and there experience around my area.
 
Hello Jimmy ;
Welcome to the TreasureNet Forum . This is a Great place for your 1st. post . Hope that u have got your Metal Detector by now , Also hope that you are learning how to use it . I have detected a lot in the North Georgia area , If I can be of any help let me know . David ( ecp1@ellijay.com )
 
I'm in rome. Going to pick around in the wooded areas for relics. I'm originally from minnesota. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

"Have CTX, will travel"

"If you've come looking for a fair fight, you've already lost."
 
Just moved to Rome and very interested in metal detecting and panning in the local streams
 
Hey, not sure if you're still looking. I'm on fort benning but drive all around Georgia for MDing and prospecting. I would love to join others as it gets boring by yourself. Let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom